WELCOME NC SENIOR GAMES PARTICIPANT!
This is the Torch 1.0 network,
to quickly & easily register for
Local Games or State Finals.
Step 1: Register an account.
If you have an account from last year-login. If you aren't sure and try to make an account, you may not register another with the same email address, select "forgot user name".
To register a new account as a returning participant:
- You must use the information on your Qualifier letter/last year's Local Games or State Finals Confirmation : fname, lname, DOB, email must match the Local Games records EXACTLY. Contact your Local Coordinator if there are errors.
To register a new account as a first time participant:
- Provide an email address that is unique to you (i.e. not shared with anyone else) and your date of birth.
- Receive email confirmation...click to verify your account and begin the registration process.
- Required to complete online registration:
- The name of your Local Games. See the Local Games page of the NCSG website for a listing of Local Games by county.
- Payment with a credit card.
- Heritage, Visual and Literary electronic file (doc, pdf, rtf) to submit each piece. Literary pieces must be pdf's.
- Performing Arts and Cheerleader Group Leaders valid music file (mp3), if the act uses recorded music.
- Team Sports - Team Name(s) or enter Unknown.
State Finals-CONGRATULATIONS ON QUALIFYING!
FIRST review the State Finals Entry Packet for Important Information regarding policies, deadlines, fees and activities (www.ncseniorgames.org/entrypacket.pdf)
Second, ensure you have all the above items and an account.
- Log in and qualifying activities will appear on the registration screen.
- You can remove those activities in which you do not wish to participate.
- If there are activities you would like to register for that are not listed, contact your Local Coordinator.
- The NCSG staff cannot add activities to your registration; only a Local Coordinator can add a qualified activity to your record.
- You will receive an email with confirmation of payment.
- Within three weeks, you will also receive a Preliminary Confirmation of your State Finals activites.
- Any changes must be made by sending an email to email@example.com.
- No changes can be made through this account after initial registration is submitted, and no changes will be accepted by phone.
We look forward to seeing you at State Finals!